Monday, June 16, 2008

Flowers and Spots?

No! Mel's kit is called Petals and Polka Dots! And it's amazing! I just love the colours - reds and blues with grey and peach too! I created this layout of My Boy with it. The blue go perfectly with Spencer's blue eyes don't they :)




















Plus you can get it in paper pack, element pack, extra alpha pack or the whole kit!

























Plus I couldn't let the kit go without creating a layout of my girl too! Here she is with one of her silly grins :)



Selling in both of Mel's stores at Digital-Scrapbooking.org and Digital Freebies :D

6 comments:

Roellchen said...

wonderful layouts!

Unknown said...

What a way to show off a kit's versatility! Great job!

Michelle Powell said...

Darling kit and wonderful layouts!

Great job!

Have a wonderful day!

Leigh said...

Your kids are so cute! Great kit and great lo's!!!

Barb said...

darling kit!

movefearlessly said...

great kit - those are fantastic layouts!