Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Look here! Look there!

It is so easy to show off those photos of inquiring minds with Melanie's Inquisitive kit! Plus add in the extra features of the add on pack and you are all set for a bunch of pages look at things!
I created a treasured page using one of my favourite photos with Mel's kit - and it really creates extra interest.


The colours of Mel's kit also work for such a variety of options - greens and blues, splashes of red, oranges and black! Of course if you are short of time the ready made Album pages could be just what you're after too! Here is another layout I created using the magnifying glass - I enlarged the portion behind the glass to help display Julia's shell she found! She was so proud of it!Normally I am not a big fan of orange! But the funky doodled flowers were calling at me to be used - I love the effect of the black and orange in this.













Selling in both of Mel's stores at Digital-Scrapbooking.org and Digital Freebies :D














Thanks for looking :) Don't pass this kit up - you will be using it over and over and over!

5 comments:

Mickey said...

Lovely kit, and great LO's

Barb said...

Really cute pages and kit. I don't like orange either but the orange in this kit is certainly fine!

Len said...

Love your layout! That kit looks wonderful. I love all the wonderful bright colors :)

Bonnie said...

Hi There!
Congrats!I choose a combination of a name you gave me for my kit and a name someone else gave. I came up with "midnight dreams" Because I got the inspiration from you and her, you are both getting for free. please email me at [bouncingbonbon at gmail dot com] to claim your GC, which I will give to on Friday when it is in the shop! Thank you! Bonnie van Esch.
http://bouncingbonbon.blogspot.com/

Bonnie said...

Hi Astrid.
I am still waiting for you to contact me so I can give you your GC. Have not heard from you. Email is in the post above this one.
Bonnie